Sunday, September 26, 2010

School's Back in Session

September is upon us and fall has begun (at least in Calgary). September always reminds me of going back to school. The role of student was one I loved (yes, yes I was a keener). I loved seeing my friends and making new ones, I loved learning and most importantly I LOVED back to school shopping. Reflecting back I also have a much greater appreciation for my past teachers. For not only teaching me what was written in textbooks, but also teaching me life lessons, values and instilling in my young, mouldable mind dreams and hopes. For teaching me how to set goals. 


My best friend recently became a teacher. As well, my old roommate is also a teacher. One recently got married and the other just recently became engaged. A couple of days ago my old roommate and I were corresponding about her upcoming engagement shoot and I came across this amazing example on www.greenweddingshoes.com (Sweet engagement photos … in the woods + sea!)


The use of Red Apples through the first (woods) shoot really resonated with me and my association of teachers. So if you are a teacher (thank you for your career choice) below are some examples of ideas you can incorporate throughout your engagement/wedding to signify your noble profession. 


From GreenWeddingShoes.com
school theme engagement photos


ETSY.com FiNdS!




Save the Date - Teacher

Semi Custom- Cute Save the Date - Teacher - DIY PRINTABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment